“The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning” – Pele
This is a deliciously quick, healthy breakfast and can make a change when it’s time to mix things up and try different things.
Kale has more iron in it per Calories than lots of meats and fish and it is also a great vegetable for general health, it is good for our eyes and skin whilst it allegedly reduces ones risk of heart problems and lowers cholesterol. It has 10 times more iron than Spinach and more calcium for our bones than any milk or yoghurt.
Avocados contain 35% more potassium than a banana and they aid in regulating and stabilising blood sugar health. Avocados also protect us from eye degeneration as we get older and contain oleic that helps us maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
It also contains an anti-oxide test Gluthathione which boosts our general body systems.
1 tsp burrito spice mix ( 11 Calories, 0g Fat, 2g Carbs, 0g Protein)
1 egg ( 70 Calories, 5g Fat, 0g Carbs, 6g Protein)
3 tomatoes, sliced ( 75 Calories, 0g Fat, 15g Carbs, 0g Protein)
small avocado, sliced ( 200 Calories, 15g Fat, 3g Carbs, 2g Protein)
1 wholemeal tortilla wrap, warmed ( 182 Calories, 3g Fat, 33g Carbs, 5g Protein)
1) Mix The burrito spice mix with the whisked Egg and season.
2) Cook the Kale in a pan with the oil and tomatoes until the Kale has wilted
3) Add the egg mixture to the kale and tomatoes and heat a little more, scrambling the egg.
4) Add the sliced Avocado to the rest of the mixture.
5) Heat a Tortilla, spoon ingredients in to middle and then fold up and enjoy.