“Well you know your really dedicated to something when you lie about being hurt so no one will make you stop”– Richie McCaw
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour and baking powder together.
2) In a separate bowl or measuring jug, whisk together the eggs and Greek yogurt. Add it to the flour and baking powder mixture until a thick batter is formed.
3) Pour the batter In to a saucepan and cook over medium-low heat, using a silicone spatula or spoon to smooth out the batter into a 1/4-inch thick pancake shape (since the batter won’t spread easily on its own). It is up to individual how thick you want to make your pancakes.
4) Meanwhile, Chop an apple up and heat it in the microwave with a little sugar until warm and beginning soften. Mash the apple together with a couple of teaspoons of cinnamon and honey, and leave to the side.
4) Cook until both sides are lightly golden. Repeat until you’ve used all of the batter.
5) Serve the pancakes warm.
6) Drizzle a little honey on top of the pancakes, before adding the caremalized apples, a couple of teaspoons of Nutella and the sliced banana.