“You can find out more about a person by what he says about others. Not what others say about him” – Aubrey Hepburn
This delicious dish is best served with crusty Ciabatta Bread and is best eaten after training so as that you are getting a well rounded combination of what your body needs for recovery.
2 Chicken Breast fillets, finely sliced ( 141 Calories, 2g Fat, 1g Carbs, 31g Protein)
100g Chinese Leaf ( 12 Calories, 0g Fat, 1g Carbs, 1g Protein)
175g Rice Noodles ( 270 Calories, 2g Fat, 26g Carbs, 2g Protein)
2 Carrots, peeled and finely chopped ( 41 Calories, 0g Fat, 8g Carbs, 1g Protein)
300ml Chicken Stock with Water ( 24 Calories, 0g Fat, 1g Carbs, 0g Protein)
1) Fry the Chicken breasts on a medium to low heat until they are cooked but are a nice white colour and not burned.
2) Add the Chinese leaf and carrot and continue to fry for a few more minutes.
3) Add the Chicken Stock and the rice noodles.
4) Bring to the boil and then simmer on a medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
5) Serve with crusty Ciabatta bread.