“ If you want to be the best, you have to do things that others arn’t willing to do.” – Michael Phelps
175g Spaghetti ( 314 Calories, 2g Fat, 60g Carbs, 10g Protein)
100g Prawns ( 62 Calories, 5g Fat, 1g Carbs, 14g Protein)
50g Button Mushrooms, halved ( 8 Calories, 0.5g Fat, 0g Carbs, 1g Protein)
125ml Single Low Fat Cream ( 120 Calories, 10g Fat, 5g Carbs, 4g Protein)
2 Cherry Tomatoes, halved ( 10 Calories, 0g Fat, 1g Carbs, 0.17g Protein)
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese ( 25 Calories, 2g Fat, 0g Carbs, 2g Protein)
1) Fry the prawns in a large frying pan or wok in a tablespoon of olive oil with the halved cherry tomatoes on a medium-high heat until the prawns are cooked but the juices from the tomato are seeping out as well.
2) Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of boiling water to the boil and cook the Linguine according to packet instructions.
3) Whilst the Linguine is cooking, set aside the prawns in the oil and tomatoes in a dish.
4) Fry the mushrooms in the same saucepan on a medium heat for a few minutes then add the single cream. Keep cooking for a few minutes more until the sauce thickens just a little.
5) Add the Pasta to the sauce in the pan or wok. Mix everything thoroughly so that all of the pasta is coated in the sauce.
6) Add the prawns and mix thoroughly again.
7) Dish up the pasta and garnish with the Parmesan cheese.