“A man who wins is a man who thinks he can”– Roger Federer
3 small Sweet Potatoes, peeled and finely chopped ( 98 Calories, 0g Fat, 21g Carbs, 1g Protein)
4 Celery Sticks, finely diced ( 10 Calories, 0g Fat, 1g Fat, 0g Protein)
2 shallots, finely diced ( 11.5 Calories, 0g Fat, 1.5g Carbs, 1g Protein)
50g Parsley, very finely diced ( 20 Calories, 0g Fat, 1.5g Carbs, 2g Protein)
Parsley Sauce mix ( 38 Calories, 1g Fat, 7g Carbs, 1g Protein)
300ml Skimmed Milk ( 108 Calories, 0g Fat, 15g Carbs, 12g Protein)
25g Grated Cheddar Cheese ( 157 Calories, 10.5g Fat, 1.5g Carbs, 14g Protein)
2 tbsp Olive Oil ( 246 Calories, 28g Fat, 0g Carbs, 0g Protein)
50g Kale ( 19.5 Calories, 0.5g Fat, 0.5g Carbs, 1.5g Protein)
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180C or Gas Mark 5.
2) Bring the Sweet Potatoes to the boil in a saucepan of salted boiling water. Then simmer them on a medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, while the sweet potato is boiling, fry the Celery and onion in a tablespoon of the olive oil on a medium heat until beginning to cook nicely.
4) Once, they are beginning to slightly cook nicely, add the parsley sauce mix with the milk and the fresh parsley. Continue stirring on the same heat until everything thickens a little bit.
5) Add the grated cheese just before you spoon in to your Pyrex dish.
6) Drain the Sweet Potato in a colander and mash with a little butter.
7) Top the pie mixture with the Sweet Potato topping, and using a spoon evenly spread out the Sweet Potato mash on the top. Put in the oven and cook for approximately 15 minutes.
8) Meanwhile, lightly cook the Kale in a saucepan on a medium heat in a tablespoon of the olive oil.
9) Serve the Pie served with the crispy Kale.