And here is my recipe for this very simple but tasty all the same recipe from the other day.
I usually have a lot more time but if you want something that is very quick and basic to cook one day because you are busy and just can’t get round to having the time one day to spend time cooking or your so hungry you don’t want to wait and just want something very healthy but quick, then this is ideal.
175g Spaghetti ( 314 Calories, 2g Fat, 60g Carbs, 10g Protein)
100g Pancetta cubes ( 291 Calories, 24g Fat, 0g Carbs, 19g Protein)
100g Spinach ( 23 Calories, 0g Fat, 4g Carbs, 3g Protein)
1 Egg ( 67 Calories, 5g Fat, 1g Carbs, 7g Protein)
1 tbsp Olive Oil ( 123 Calories, 14g Fat, 0g Carbs, 0g Protein)
1) Bring the spaghetti to the boil in a saucepan of salted boiling water. Reduce to a medium heat and simmer for approximately 10 minutes until al dente.
2) Fry the Pancetta in a saucepan with a little olive oil until well cooked.
3) Meanwhile, bring a small saucepan of water to the boil and add the spinach. Wilt for a few minutes.
4) Drain the Spinach using a colander but keeping a little of the liquid. Return to the saucepan and mash up the spinach.
5) Drain the spaghetti in the colander and add the spaghetti to the spinach and the little liquid.
6) Add the cooked Pancetta and mix thoroughly.
7) Before serving, crack an egg over the pasta and mix thoroughly again before serving.