“People have called me an innovator and that humbles me” – Victor Matfield
I made this delicious breakfast the other morning. These overnight oats really were absolutely delicious and so flavoursome.
The flavours of the honey and cinnamon and the caremalised fruits having time to mix well with everything else and marinate in a way all together overnight gives this breakfast dish such an outstanding flavour.
1 Cup porridge oats ( 74 Calories, 1g Fat, 12g Carbs, 2g Protein)
1 apple, finely diced ( 71 Calories, 0g Fat, 16g Carbs, 1g Protein)
1 banana, sliced ( 89 Calories, 0g Fat, 23g Carbs, 1g Protein)
1 cup blueberries, halved ( 80 Calories, 0g Fat, 18g Carbs, 0g Protein)
1 tbsp honey ( 60 Calories, 0g Fat, 16g Carbs, 0g Protein)
1 tbsp cinnamon ( 12 Calories, 0g Fat, 4g Carbs, 0g Protein)
herbalife vanilla cream ( 90 Calories, 1g Fat, 13g Carbs, 9g Protein)
200ml Skimmed milk ( 70 Calories, 0g Fat, 0g Carbs, 7g Protein)
1) Put the oats in a large breakfast bowl.
2) Mix the vanilla cream shake powder with the skimmed milk and stir thoroughly. Pour over your oats and mix together thoroughly.
3) Heat all the fruit in the microwave for a few minutes with the honey and cinnamon until deliciously softened a little and warming. The fruit should have a delicious caramel like smell and flavour when it is done.
4) Tip your fruit in to the bowl and mix all together thoroughly again.
5) Cover with cling film and leave to rest overnight in the fridge.
6) In the morning, just pull it out of the fridge and tuck in 😋.