“Bragging is when a person says something and can’t do it. I do what I say” – Muhammad Ali
2 boiled eggs ( 166 Calories, 12g Fat, 0g Carbs, 12g Protein)
2 tbsp low fat mayonnaise ( 70 Calories, 8g Fat, 2g Carbs, 0g Protein)
1 tsp Dijon mustard ( 5 Calories, 0g Fat, 0g Carbs, 0g Protein)
2 tsp paprika ( 5 Calories, 0g Fat, 1g Carbs, 0.5g Protein)
3 cherry tomatoes, halved ( 4 Calories, 0g Fat, 1g Carbs, 0g Protein)
2 lettuce leaves, washed and snapped in to small pieces ( 7.5 Calories, 0g Fat, 1.5g Carbs, 0.5g Protein)
2 wholemeal slices of bread ( 148 Calories, 2g Fat, 24g Carbs, 0g Protein)
1) Boil the eggs in a saucepan of boiling water on a very high heat for about 5-8 minutes. Drain the water and then run cold water over the eggs to cool them before peeling shells.
2) Peel the shells and place the eggs in to a bowl and mash them up well using a fork.
3) Add the mayonnaise to the egg and stir and mix thoroughly with a fork.
4) Add the paprika and mustard to the egg mayo mix and stir well again.
5) Wash the lettuce leaves and shred.
6) Butter the 2 slices of wholemeal bread. Spread the egg mixture over one slice. Top with the tomatoes and lettuce leaves.
7) Slice in half and serve with some healthy crisps.