“You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream the farther you get”– Michael Phelps
1/2 Mug of Red Lentils
1/2 Sweet Potato, peeled and finely diced
1 large Onion, finely diced
200g Tin Chopped Tomatoes
200ml Coconut Milk
1/2 small jar Tikka Paste
1/2 Mug Wholewheat brown rice
(738 Calories, 38.5g Fat, 81.5g Carbs, 18.5g Protein)
1) In a large saucepan or wok, fry the Onion on a medium to high heat for a few minutes until golden but not burnt.
2) Add the tikka paste and a tsp of chilli flakes and continue frying on a low heat for a few more minutes.
3) Add the chopped tomatoes, coconut milk and red lentils. Bring to the boil, then turn the heat down to simmer for approximately 25 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of boiling water to the boil and add the brown rice. Bring to the boil and then simmer for roughly the same time as the curry.
5) With 10 minutes left on the Curry, add the diced sweet potato.
6) With about 3-4 minutes remaining, add the Spinach leaves.
7) Drain the rice when finished and serve with the Curry.