“If you don’t like the heat, get out of the Kitchen”
200g Tin Chickpeas
1/4 Cucumber, finely sliced
1 cooked beetroot, sliced
1/2 mug Quinoa
1 egg, boiled
( 400.5 Calories, 6.5g Fat, 53g Carbs, 25g Protein)
1) Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Gently drop in your egg and boil the egg for about 5-7 minutes on a high heat.
2) Remove you’re egg from the water with a spoon, place gently in a small bowl and cover with cold water for a few minutes.
3) Meanwhile, put half the mug/cup of quinoa in to the same water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 25-30 minutes.
4) While the Quinoa cooks, peel the shell of the egg and mash up the boiled egg and season with a little pepper.
5) Slice up the beetroot finely on a chopping board and place in a salad bowl.
6) Then add the mashed boiled egg and the sliced cucumber and mix all together well.
7) Just before the Quinoa finishes cooking, add your Spinach to the salad. Then add the Quinoa on top of the Spinach. The heat from the cooked Quinoa will wilt the Spinach then as you mix everything thoroughly.
8) Finally, add the Chickpeas and stir all together thoroughly once more.
9) Now serve.