“Expectations don’t win matches, you do” – Rafael Nadal
1 Onion, finely diced
2 garlic cloves, finely diced
1 red pepper, finely diced
1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
2 tablespoons of avocado oil
200g Chopped tomatoes
200g Red Kidney Beans
200g Black Beans
Old El Paso Barbecue Spice Mix
1 tbsp sour cream
1 Ciabatta Roll
( 1,473 Calories, 67g Fat, 174g Carbs, 42.33g Protein)
1) Fry the Onion, garlic, chilli and pepper in a tablespoon of avocado oil for a few minutes on a high-medium heat, saving the other tablespoon for making the guacamole.
2) Once they are golden brown, add the spice mix and continue frying on a low heat for a few more minutes.
3) Add the chopped tomatoes, kidney beans and black beans. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
4) Whilst the Soup is simmering, make the guacamole by mashing Up the avocado and then stirring together with a tablespoon of the avocado oil.
5) Serve the Soup topped with the guacamole and the tbsp of sour cream, and garnish with coriander.
6) Serve accompanied by some crusty bread and butter.