“The ideal attitude is to be physically fit and mentally loose” – Arthur Ashe
1/2 Onion, finely diced
100g Mushrooms, finely diced
1 tbsp avocado oil
100ml Vegetables stock with water
2 tbsp Sour Cream
1 Mug Wholewheat Brown Rice
( 575 Calories, 26g Fat, 57.5g Carbs, 23.5g Protein)
1) Bring a saucepan of boiling water to the boil. Add the rice and cook for 30 minutes on a reduced heat.
2) Fry the Onion and mushroom in the avocado oil for about 5 minutes on a medium to high heat until golden and lightly browning.
2) Add the vegetable stock and water and bring back to the boil. Reduce the heat again and cook for another 10 minutes on a simmer.
3) In the las time few minutes of cooking, add the Chickpeas and spinach and stir well to allow the Spinach to wilt.
4) Add the sour cream and stir thoroughly again.
5) Drain the rice in a colander then serve with the Stroganoff.