“Sometimes to be the best you have to go out of your comfort zone”
25g Rocket leaves
25g Spinach leaves
67.5g Mango, finely diced
67.5g Watermelon, finely diced
1/2 Tin pineapple (100g) , finely chopped
2 tbsp cinnamon
2 tbsp honey 🍯
1 tbsp avocado oil
2 handfuls of pine nuts
( 222 Calories, 4g Fat, 53.5g Carbs, 5.5g Protein)
1) Drizzle all around the edges of a salad bowl with a tablespoon of avocado oil and a tablespoon of honey. Add the rocket and spinach leaves and mix altogether well with your hands until all leaves are covered and coated well.
2) Add one handful of the pine nuts to the leaves and mix well again.
3) In a large pan, fry the fruits all together in the cinnamon and tablespoon of honey for about 5 minutes on a medium to high heat until Fruit is lovely and caremalized and some liquid is showing as well.
4) Lay the Salad leaves out on a plate or a bowl.
5) Top with the caremalized fruit and garnish with the remaining pine nuts and the liquid saved from the fruits and serve.