“A key part of success is confidence. A key part of confidence is preparation” – Arthur Ashe
100g Quorn mince
1 Tin Refried beans
1 Orange Pepper, finely diced
1 Onion, finely diced
2 garlic cloves, grated
Old El Paso Smoky BBQ Sauce
4 tbsp Tomato salsa
4 small flour tortillas
25g Cheddar Cheese
1 Avocado, mashed
( 994.66 Calories, 31g Fat, 112g Carbs, 28.33g Protein)
IF YOUR NOT VEGAN, SERVE WITH A LITTLE SOUR CREAM ALONGSIDE THE GUACAMOLE.
1) Fry the onion, garlic and pepper in a frying pan for about 5 minutes on a medium to high heat until golden.
2) Meanwhile, fry the Quorn Mince in another pan for about the same time on a high heat. Once cooked, add the refried beans and bbq sauce. Turn down the heat and cook for a few more minutes.
3) Lay 2 tortillas down on a wooden board. Layer with 2 tbsp of Tomato salsa on each and use a spoon to spread it around and cover the whole base.
4) Then add your mince and beans to each tortilla and again use a spoon to spread out and around covering the whole tortilla.
5) Top with the onion, pepper and garlic and a handful of cheese.
6) Place other tortillas on top of other ones and using your hand press down on them to flatten a little bit more.
7) Carefully use a spatula and place in a wok or large pan and cook on high Heat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
8) Use a pizza cutter to cut and serve with the guacamole ( the mashed avocado)