“A good Cross Country Runner is a landscape panter”
7 Tomato’s, finely diced
1 red pepper, finely diced
25g Basil, finely chopped
200g tinned Lentils
200ml Vegetable stock with water
1 Ciabatta Roll
( 452 Calories, 5g Fat, 72g Carbs, 23g Protein)
1) Cook the tomato’s on a medium to high heat for about 5-7 minutes until they are really starting to soften. Then gently mash them as best you can with a masher.
2) Add the Red Pepper and some of the basil and continue cooking for a few minutes more.
3) Add the stock and water and bring to the boil. Then simmer for about 5-8 minutes.
4) Add the rest of the basil and lentils towards the last few minutes of cooking.
5) Serve the soup with some toasted Ciabatta bread.