“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win Championships” – Michael Jordan
50g Spinach leaves
100g Tin Grapefruit, drained
2 Cooked Beetroot, finely diced
25g Low Fat, Greek Yoghurt
100g tinned Lentils
2 tbsp pine nuts
1 tbsp avocado oil
( 405.5 Calories, 24.5g Fat, 29.5g Carbs, 16g Protein)
1) Drizzle a Salad bowl with the avocado oil, ensuring that all the inside of the bowl is coated.
2) Add the spinach leaves to the bowl and using your hands or spoon mix or stir well until all the spinach leaves are coated with the oil.
3) In a small bowl, put the finely diced beetroot and diced grapefruit together and then stir thoroughly together with a tbsp of low fat Greeks yoghurt. ( If your vegan, just use alternative vegan yoghurt)
4) Add all of this to the spinach leaves and then stir everything together thoroughly.
5) Garnish the Salad with a few pine nuts.