“It’s not the team with the best players that win; it’s the Players with the best team that wins”
This Risotto was absolutely delicious trust me. It is the first time that I have made a Risotto that’s tastes just as good as one you would get either in Italy 🇮🇹 or a traditional Italian restaurant.
1 Onion, finely diced
2 garlic cloves, grated
75ml vegetable stock with water
2 cups of wholewheat rice 🍚
50g Broccoli 🥦
1 tbsp avocado oil
( 505 Calories, 28g Fat, 75.5g Carbs, 11.16g Protein)
1) Bring a large Saucepan of boiling water to the boil. Add the brown wholewheat rice and then cook on a simmer for about 25-30 minutes.
2) With about 15 minutes of cooking time left on the rice, finely dice your onion and grate your garlic together in a small saucepan and fry in the avocado oil for about 5 minutes until golden.
3) With 5 minutes of cooking to go, Add the vegetable stock to the rice along without the onion and garlic
4) Finally, cook the broccoli in a small saucepan of boiling water for a few minutes.
5) Top the Risotto with the broccoli and serve.