“Mental toughness is when you can find fuel in an empty tank”
1 Sweet Potato, finely diced
1 Avocado, sliced
1 tbsp avocado oil
( 788 Calories, 42g Fat, 72g Carbs, 25g Protein)
1) Pre heat the oven to 180C.
2) Drizzle the sweet Potato on a baking tray with the avocado oil and roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, bring to the boil a saucepan of boiling water and then cook the Quinoa for 25 minutes.
4) Once the Potato and quinoa are cooked, cook the broccoli in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
5) DRain the broccoli and then begin arranging the bowl.
6) Neatly arrange the Quinoa, sweet Potato, broccoli and Chickpeas in a quarter of the bowl each. Top with the sliced avocado.