“You’ve got to have a bit of talent to fine tune but you don’t get anywhere in life without hard work”
150g Egg Noodles
150g Quorn pieces
3 mini peppers, finely diced
50g Mushrooms, finely diced
1 Pak Choi, finely diced
2 tbsp soy sauce
25 ml vegetable stock with water
1 tbsp avocado oil
( 701 Calories, 21g Fat, 83.5g Carbs, 39.5g Protein)
1) Heat a large frying pan and then fry the peppers, mushrooms, Quorn pieces and Pak Choi all together for about 5 minutes on a medium heat until vegetables are golden but not burnt.
2) Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of boiling water to the boil and cook the noodles for about 5-8 minutes or according to packet instructions.
3) For the little sauce for your stir fry, in a small saucepan heat 2 tbsp of soy sauce and 1 vegetable stock cube mixed with 25ml of water together.
4) Drain the noodles and then add the pan with the vegetables.
5) Add the sauce, stir all together well and then serve.