4 slices of seeded wholemeal bread
75g smoked salmon
50g Mushrooms, finely diced
50g Spinach, wilted
10g Philadelphia cream cheese
( 785 Calories, 48g Fat, 52.83g Carbs, 33.5g Protein)
1) Fry the mushrooms for a few minutes on a low heat until beginning to golden.
2) Meanwhile, bring to the boil a saucepan of water and drop your 2 eggs in and poach on a low to medium heat for about 4 minutes for a runny egg.
3) Toast your seeded bread and spread over about 10g of Philadelphia cream cheese and top with the smoked salmon.
4) In a small saucepan wilt the spinach with hot water and then Meanwhile mash your avocado.
5) Top the seeded bread and salmon with the poached eggs, then the mushrooms, avocado and spinach to finish.