“If you don’t take any risks, you don’t gain anything” – Bear Grylls
2 Naan Breads
250g Tomato Passata
2 mini snack peppers, finely chopped
50g Quorn pieces
( 735 Calories, 22.5g Fat, 91.5g Carbs, 21.75g Protein)
1) Heat the oven to about 180C/Gas Mark 5
2) Layer the Tomato passata out on to each Naan bread and smoothen out with a spoon until all the base is pretty much covered with the passata.
3) Next, evenly spread out the diced peppers on the breads and then top with the Spinach.
4) Put the mozzarella slices on top of the spinach and all over the breads.
5) Top with the Quorn pieces and put in the oven for about 15 minutes.