2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and finely diced
1 Onion Shallot, finely diced
10g Plant Based Greek Yoghurt
400g Red Kidney Beans
100ml vegetable stock with Water
2 Ciabatta Rolls
Nutrition in 1 Serving;
( 400 Calories, 4.75g Fat, 76.625g Carbs, 20.425g Protein)
1) Bring a large saucepan of salted boiling water to the boil. Add the sweet potato and then cook for approximately 15 minutes on a medium to high heat.
2) When finished, drain and mash the potato in to a creamy texture using the yoghurt.
3) Quickly fry the shallot for a few minutes on a medium heat until golden brown.
4) Add the shallot to the potato and then add your vegetables stock with water and bring to the boil again.
5) Add the kidney beans and kale and simmer for another 4-5 minutes.
6) Toast the Ciabatta rolls, butter them and then serve each bowl of Soup with 1 of the crusty ciabattas.