2 Minted Lamb Steaks 🥩, finely diced
1 Onion shallot, finely diced
Vegetable Casserole mix
1 Parsnip, finely diced
125ml Beef Stock
1/2 bottle peroni
1 tbsp avocado oil
( 827 Calories, 34g Fat, 60g Carbs, 61.5g Protein)
Nutrition in 1 serving;
( 413.5 Calories, 17g Fat, 30g Carbs, 30.75g Protein)
1) Cook the diced lamb steaks in a big casserole saucepan for about 5-8 minutes on a medium to high heat in the avocado oil.
2) Then Add the shallot and the peroni beer and continue cooking for about 5 minutes.
3) Now mix in the vegetables casserole mix and the beef stock with water and bring everything to the boil. Then simmer for about 25 minutes until the flavours of everything combine really deliciously and the vegetables are cooked.
4) With about 10 minutes left of cooking, add the chopped parsnip.
5) Cover with foil or a lid for a couple of hours more before serving.
6) Gently re heat on the hob just before serving.