400g Red Kidney Beans
400g tin chopped tomatoes
25g Alpro Plain Yoghurt
( 1972.15 Calories, 51.5g Fat, 324.5g Carbs, 75.75g Protein)
Nutrition in 1 serving;
( 986.075 Calories, 25.75g Fat, 162.25g Carbs, 37.875g Protein)
1) Pre Heat the oven to 180C or Gas Mark 5.
2) Keeping the tortillas stacked up as they come in the pack, carefully use a sharp knife to cut all the Tortillas up in to small triangles. Then put on a baking tray, drizzle with a little oil, and cook for about 25 minutes. Halfway through cooking just quickly take the tray out and use a spatula to mix the tortilla soup around.
3) Meanwhile, fry the Quorn mince for about 5 minutes.
4) Then Add the tomatoes and kidney beans and continue cooking for another few minutes.
5) De-seed the avocado and mash it to make your guacamole.
6) When your tortillas are cooked, share them out evenly over 2 plates. Top with the chilli, then finish with the guacamole and yoghurt.