500g 5% fat Beef Steak Mince
1 Onion, finely diced
2 carrots, finely diced
3 Celery sticks, finely diced
100g Diced Pancetta
2 garlic cloves, finely diced
400g Chopped Tomatoes
7 Lasagne Sheets
3 tbsp flour
1 pint semi skimmed milk
50g grated cheddar cheese
( 1990.16 Calories, 103.25g Fat, 82.75g Carbs, 172.08g Protein)
1) Fry the celery, onion, carrot and mince altogether for about 5-8 minutes on a medium heat until the mince has browned but not burned.
2) Add the tinned tomatoes and garlic and simmer for further few minutes.
3) Meanwhile make the white sauce. Stir the milk and white sauce together constantly until the sauce has thickened. Then add a cup of the cheese.
4) Pour the lasagne mince mix in to a pyrex dish And then layer your lasagne as normal using a layer of sheets and then white sauce and repeat twice.
5) Top lasagne with remaining Cheese and cook in oven for 25 minutes on 180C
6) For the side salad, mix 50g Spinach leaves and crumbled feta and mix well.