“80% of Success is showing up”
1 Orange Pepper, finely diced
100g Diced Pancetta
200g Spinach leaves
3 tablespoons of olive oil
170g Chicken breast pieces, diced
2 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
2 Ciabatta Rolls
( 1537 Calories, 87g Fat, 91g Carbs, 81g Protein)
- Drizzle a salad bowl with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and put the Spinach in the bowl. Mix we’ll together until all the spinach leaves are coated In the oil.
2. Meanwhile, fry the pancetta in a tbsp of olive oil on a medium to low heat until nice and crispy.
3. At the same time, mix the chicken pieces together well with the mayonnaise.
4. Add the pepper, pancetta and chicken and mayonnaise to the spinach.
5. Mix everything well together until everything is coated in the mayonnaise and serve each dish with a toasted Ciabatta.