125g Seasonal lettuce 🥬, shredded and then washed
2 tomatoes, finely diced
1 small onion, finely diced
2 garlic cloves, finely diced
125g Seafood Selection
1 peach activia yoghurt
1 tbsp tropical juice
5g finely chopped dill
2 Ciabatta Rolls
1 tbsp Olive oil
( 886.66 Calories, 25.35g Fat, 89.1g Carbs, 71.71g Protein)
Nutrition in 1 serving;
( 443.33 Calories, 12.675g Fat, 44.55g Carbs, 35.855g Protein)
- Begin by shredding the lettuce before washing it under cold water and putting in to a large salad bowl.
2. Fry the seafood all together in a large frying pan in the oil on a low to medium heat for a few minutes before turning the heat up a bit towards the end in order to ensure the mussels especially are cooked thoroughly.
3. Meanwhile, finely chop your tomatoes, onion and garlic and place them all in a bowl ready.
4. Turn the heat off on the seafood and quickly make your salad dressing by stirring and mixing together a yoghurt and the tbsp of tropical juice.
5. Add the seafood, onion, garlic and tomato to the lettuce and mix everything together, including the juice in the pan from cooking the seafood.
6. Then add the dressing and dill and mix everything thoroughly again.
7. Toast the Ciabatta Rolls and then serve each serving of the salad with the Ciabatta.