2 aubergines, finely sliced in to thin circular slices
3 tomatoes, finely diced
2 garlic cloves, finely diced
1 small onion, finely diced
1 small yellow pepper
1 small red pepper
50 ml vegetable stock with water
2 tbsp olive oil
2 Ciabatta Rolls
75g Extra Mature Cheddar
( 1045.66 Calories, 60.25g Fat, 80g Carbs, 39.16g Protein)
Nutrition in 1 Serving;
( 522.83 Calories, 30.125g Fat, 40g Carbs, 19.58g Protein)
- Pre heat the oven to 180C/Gas Mark 5
2. Fry the Aubergine slices in 2 batches with a tbsp of olive oil with each. Then layer the slices in a Pyrex dish.
3. Put aside whilst you prepare the sauce. Fry the tomatoes, onion and garlic together until the tomatoes are beginning to soften.
4. Add the vegetable stock and water and bring back to the boil for a few minutes.
5. Pour the vegetable sauce over the aubergines until completely covered. Top with the grated cheese and put in the oven for 15 minutes.
6. Toast the Ciabattas use one as a side for each serving.
7. Serve the bake with a side salad.