1 tomato, finely diced
1 small onion, finely diced
2 carrots, finely diced
1 small yellow pepper, diced
150g Wholewheat quinoa
50g Quorn mince
400g tinned tomatoes
400g Mixed beans
200g Basmati Rice
1 tbsp olive oil
( 1601 Calories, 25.5g Fat, 261.5g Carbs, 60.5g Protein)
Nutrition in 1 serving
( 800.5 Calories, 12.75g Fat, 130.75g Carbs, 30.25g Protein)
- Fry the tomato, onion, peppers and carrot in a large frying pan for a few minutes on a medium to high heat.
2. Then add the tinned tomatoes and the quinoa and simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
3. After about 8 minutes cooking on that, begin cooking the rice and after bringing to the boil, simmer for 12 minutes.
4. Close to the end of the rice cooking, add the Quorn mince and mixed beans to the quinoa and vegetables and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Serve the rice in to 2 serving bowl slices or plates and top with the Chilli.