270g Lamb Leg Steaks, chopped
1 Leek, finely diced
1 small onion
3 small sweet potatoes, finely diced
350ml beef stock with water
1 tbsp olive oil
( 779.5 Calories, 29g Fat, 48.5g Carbs, 47g Protein)
Nutritional info In 1 serving
( 389.75 Calories, 14.5g Fat, 24.25g Carbs, 23.5g Protein)
- Pre heat the oven to 180C.
2. Bring a saucepan of boiling water to the boil and then simmer and cook the sweet potatoes for 15 minutes. Drain and then mash with a little butter and milk when finished.
3. Fry the lamb steaks in the olive oil for a few minutes on a medium to low heat until partially cooked.
4. Then add the leek and onion and fry all the vegetables and lamb together until the lamb fully cooks.
5. Add the beef stock with water and then add the Guinness.
6. Pour the Lamb mix in to you right pyrex dish and then Spoon the mash on top. Using a spoon flatten the mash out until the whole top is covered. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
7. Serve with whatever vegetables or whatever you’re choice. Once you serve the pie, you should have some gravy left over in the dish to top your meal with.