“Some people don’t run far enough on their first wind to realise they have a second”
2 shallots, finely diced
2 red chilli 🌶, finely diced
1 small snack red pepper, finely diced
200g Jar of red Thai curry paste
400ml Coconut milk
100g fresh red lentils
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
2 carrots, finely diced
200g/2 small mugs of basmati rice
( 1821 Calories, 66g Fat, 257g Carbs, 38g Protein)
Nutrition in 1 serving
( 910.5 Calories, 33g Fat, 128.5g Carbs, 19g Protein)
- Fry the onion, chilli and pepper on a low heat for a couple of minutes and then add the curry paste and continue cooking for a few more minutes.
2. Add the coconut milk and then a couple mugs of water before adding the red lentils. Stir well, bring to the boil and then cook for 25 minutes on a Simmer until the lentils are cooked.
3) Bring a large saucepan of boiling water to the boil, and with 12 minutes of cooking on the curry left, start cooking your basmati rice and add your sweet potato and carrot to the curry.
4) With a few minutes left to cook on the curry, Add your spinach.
5) Drain the rice, and serve topped with the curry.