“The Challenge is to always improve, to always get better, even when you are the best. Especially when you are the best.”
(100g) 4 Beef Sizzle steaks 🥩 , diced
2 baking potatoes, peeled and finely chopped in to circles
3 carrots, finely diced
1 cup of garden peas
1 peppercorn sauce
100ml beef stock with water
1 tbsp olive oil
( 583 Calories, 30.5g Fat, 51.2g Carbs, 31.8g Protein)
Nutrition in 1 serving
( 291.5 Calories, 15.25g Fat, 25.6g Carbs, 15.9g Protein)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/Gas Mark 5.
2. Fry the steaks in a pan on a medium heat with the olive oil and shallot for about 5 minutes until steak is browned but not overly done.
3. Add the peppercorns sauce to the pan with the beef and onion And continue cooking for a few minutes.
4. Add the beef stock and water and stir well.
5. Add the carrots and peas and stir thoroughly again. Layer your diced potatoes roughly on top and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.