”Winning takes talent. To repeat it takes Character“
2 shallots, finely diced
1 clove garlic, diced
1 tbsp olive oil
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and finely chopped
400g tin chopped tomatoes
100ml vegetable stock with water
2 celery sticks, finely chopped
3 carrots, finely diced
400g tinned mixed beans
1 cup Penne
2 Ciabatta Rolls
( 1161 Calories, 23.5g Fat, 133.5g Carbs, 49g Protein)
Nutrition in 1 serving
( 580.5 Calories, 11.75g Fat, 66.75g Carbs, 24.5g Protein)
- Fry the shallots and garlic in a large saucepan in the oil for a few minutes.
2. Add the sweet potato, tinned tomatoes and vegetable stock with water. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 15-20 minutes.
3. With about 10 minutes of cooking left, add the Penne and carrot.
4. With about 6 minutes of cooking left, add your celery, spinach and mixed beans.
5. Ladle in to bowls and serve with the crusty Ciabatta bread.