”The Sweet Potato doesn’t need to tell people how sweet he is”
300g seafood selection
100g Garden peas
2 tbsp self raising flour
1 tbsp olive oil
200ml skimmed milk
1 tbsp butter
30g Parsley, finely diced
300g Shortcrust pastry
( 2186.5 Calories, 122.65g Fat, 183.625g Carbs, 85.65g Protein)
Nutrition in 1 Serving
( 1093.25 Calories, 61.325g Fat, 91.81g Carbs, 42.825g Protein)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6
2. Fry the seafood in a large frying pan on a medium heat for about 5 minutes in the olive oil.
3. Meanwhile, make your parsley sauce by mixing together in a small saucepan the flour and butter. Gradually add the milk slowly and continue stirring on the heat as you add your milk until sauce is reasonably thick. Then add your parsley, take off the heat and stir.
4. Add the sauce to the seafood and then add your peas and stir everything thoroughly. Pour in to a pyrex dish.
5. Lay the shortcrust pastry on top, using either a scissors or knife to trim away any overhanging pastry.
6. Put in the oven and cook for approximately 20-25 minutes.