500g white potatoes, peeled and finely diced
3 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tbsp chilli flakes
3 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp muscovado sugar
2 tbsp tomato puree
200g tomato Passata sauce
100g Purple sprouted broccoli 🥦
For the Aioli sauce
3 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
2 garlic cloves, finely diced
1 tbsp olive oil
Juice from 1/2 a lemon
1 tbsp paprika
( 1251.32 Calories, 74g Fat, 138g Carbs, 22.32g Carbs)
Nutrition in 1 serving
( 625.66 Calories, 37g Fat, 69g Carbs, 11.16g Protein)
- Bring a saucepan of boiling water to the boil and simmer the potatoes for about 5 minutes until a little cooked but not falling apart.
2. Then fry them in the oil on a medium heat for about 5-8 minutes until golden and crisping on the outside.
3. Meanwhile, for the bravas sauce, fry the garlic, chilli flakes and paprika together for a few minutes until the garlic begins to turn golden.
4. Add the puree, passatta and muscovado and bring to the boil and then simmer.
5. At the same time, bring a small saucepan to the boil and simmer the purple sprouted broccoli for 5 minutes.
6. For the aioli sauce, mix together the mayo, garlic, paprika, lemon juice and olive oil.