650g Chicken breast, finely chopped
2 cooked beetroot, finely diced
1 small tub peach yoghurt
2 tomatoes, finely diced
2 tbsp olive oil
( 734 Calories, 40g Fat, 46g Carbs, 40g Protein)
Nutrition in 1 serving
( 367 Calories, 20g Fat, 23g Carbs, 20g Protein)
- Bring the quinoa to the boil in a small saucepan and then simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, fry the chicken in a tbsp of olive oil on a medium heart for about 5-6 minutes until cooked, lovely and white but not burnt.
3. In a salad bowl, mix half a pack of kale with a tbsp of olive oil, stirring well.
4. Stir the beetroot and yoghurt together to make a dressing then add it to the chicken when cooked.
5. Add the quinoa to the kale, then add the chicken and the dressing together, before adding your Tomatoes and stirring thoroughly one more time before serving.