1 red pepper, finely diced
1 Onion, finely diced
120g mushrooms, finely diced
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
400g tinned chickpeas
1 tbsp Garam massala
1 tbsp ground turmeric
1 tbsp ground coriander
1 tbsp chilli powder
1 tbsp korma paste
240g vegan coconut milk
300g basmati rice
( 1595.5 Calories, 40.5g Fat, 271g Carbs, 52.33g Protein)
Nutrition in one serving
( 797.75 Calories, 20.25g Fat, 135.5g Carbs, 26.165g Protein)
- Fry the onion, pepper and mushroom together for a few minutes with the spices.
2. Then add the sweet potato, korma paste and coconut milk. Bring to the boil and then simmer for approximately 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of boiling water to the boil and then cook the basmati according to the packet instructions.
4. With about 5 minutes to go on the curry, add the tinned chickpeas and spinach.
5. Drain the rice and serve the curry on top of the basmati.