1 Onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
1 tbsp harissa paste
400g tin chopped tomatoes
150ml vegetable stock
100g mushrooms, roughly chopped
2 cod fillets
( 298 Calories, 5.5g Fat, 23g Carbs, 32.5g Protein)
Nutrition in 1 serving
( 149 Calories, 2.75g Fat, 11.5g Carbs, 16.25g Protein)
- Fry the onion and garlic in the harissa paste for a few minutes until golden.
2. Add the chopped tomatoes and mushrooms and bring to the boil, stirring well.
3. Add the cod and simmer the soup for 10 minutes on a medium heat until the cod is fully poached.
4. With a few minutes left, Add your spinach.
5. Serve with crusty bread or a side of your choice.