300g Wholewheat Spaghetti
400g Chicken Breast, diced
100g Diced Pancetta
1 Onion, finely diced
50g Basil, roughly chopped
400g chopped tomatoes
1435 Calories, 39g Fat, 114g Carbs, 135g Protein
Nutrition in 1 serving
717.5 Calories, 19.5g Fat, 57g Carbs, 67.5g Protein
- Fry the onion and chicken together in a large frying pan with a little oil on a medium heat until Chicken is cooked but still has that lovely white colour and onions have light brown colour and caramelised a tad. Meanwhile bring a pan of boiling water to the boil and cook spaghetti according to instructions.
2. When chicken is not far off being cooked, add in your pancetta and cook all together for about 5 mins or so.
3. Once your pancetta starting to crispen, add your chopped tomatoes and your diced basil. Cook for a further few minutes.
4. Drain your spaghetti and add it to the sauce and mix thoroughly and well.
5. Serve up on to 2 plates or in to 2 pasta bowls and serve garnished with some parmesan cheese.