Lentil & Kumara Curry.
Lots of Iron and Protein in this dish; vital high iron levels enabling you to be energised and happy mood in general.
But especially for training; high iron levels to help with endurance.
And LOTS of protein in Lentils.
Do not necesserily need to rely on meat for Protein.
You can actually get just much protein from vegetables.
Since ive eaten more Lentils, Kumara & Chickpeas; seen my results improve no end.
Recipe; (Serves 4)
1) Peel, de-seed & Chop/Slice 1 Butternut Squash and a handful of Spring Onions. Cook in a wok with 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
2) Meanwhile, peel and slice 1 Kumara and add to the Wok.
3) De-Seed and slice a Red Pepper and further add to the Wok with 1 tbsp of Cumin, Ground Coriander, Tumeric, and cook for a further few minutes until the Butternut Squash starts to soften.
4) Add 400g (1 tin) of Chopped Tomatoes and 70g (a third of a jar) of Red Thai Curry paste. Add a little bit of boiling water to the wok afterwards.
Then add Sweetcorn (1 tin) and Lentils. (1/2 a tin)
5) Bring to the boil; then simmer with the Wok lid on for 20 minutes.
6) With approximately 10 minutes left, add half of the Coriander (half a pack) along with 1tbsp of fish sauce.
Whilst finishing cooking, prepare the Rice and Naan bread accordingly.
7) With 5 minutes left, stir in the Spinach.
8) Once finished cooking, garnish with the remainder of the pack of Coriander.